Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hello:)

We had a wonderful ski trip! Mulan had a great time at the puppysitters
she didn't want to leave.
She gave us quite a scare last night. We bought her a bone especially made for
puppies. I left the room for a few minutes while she was chewing on it and she ate it!
It was non-edible.
She is doing fine though next time I will have to get her a adult bone.
We are going to be going to Athens, Texas for the weekend for a church function that is held at a camp. They said it was fine for us to bring her because she is a service dog. So it is going to be a busy weekend for me. We will be getting back Monday.
I finally got around to snapping a few pictures of her in her puppy cape. She is going to outgrow this one soon.


1 comment:

*~Amy~* said...

Hey LabLover!

Welcome to the blogging world and I hope that you enjoy raising your puppy. I am a puppy raiser aswell and Iraise them fro Dog Guides Of Canada. My first dog Ice has graduated as a Special Skills dog, I currently have my second puppy Winter, and am anxiously waiting for the 3rd puppy. I hope you don't mind, I've added a link to here on my blog www.fosterpuppytails.blogspot.com fell free to check it out, I also have links to other puppy raisers and handlers although no one involved with CCI yet.

Buhbye, Amy and Winter (You sound like a very nice puppy Mulan. You are yellow like me.)