Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Zoo (sometimes I think we live in one)

We are going to the zoo today with some friends. I can't beleive what a perfect
day it will be for it. It has been sunny and in the 60's and 70's all week.
The CCI does not allow us to take a puppy to the zoo so Mulan will be spending
a afternoon with my dad(he is not very happy about it).
We successfully clipped her nails yesterday! It took three of us. One to stuff the peanut butter in her mouth, one to hold her down, and another to clip her nails. She really dislikes having them done.

2 comments:

JuliaR said...

I have yet to meet a dog who likes her nails being trimmed. I am longing for the summer when we can walk Rockwell on concrete and keep the nails trimmed that way.

Natalie said...

hi candace,
i just found your blog through Amy's, and i love it :D I'm currently on the lsit to get a foster puppy too, and in the meantime, doing some puppysitting ;)

Mulan is a real cutie, and i can't wait to read about all her adventures as a dogguide puppy :D

Natalie