Monday, February 27, 2006

A Welcome Break

Hurrah! I was relieved of my puppy duties Sunday while Mulan
stayed at a friends house. My mom and I spent a nice day together.
We went to the mall and looked at the puppies inside the pet store.
They were so cute but I now know how much work and commitment a
puppy takes and I did not beg for one like I used to.
I think Mulan got into our friends dog food while she was there because
I have been on pooper scooper duty all morning(sigh). I think it is the lab in
her:)
I know my grandparents will appreciate this because they are Northreners
but I made my first Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner the other night.
They were very good and I am kind of proud of them.



Enjoying our first bite of our cheesesteaks(delicious)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ohhh the cheesesteaks look really yummy!I bet they tasted awesome! Want to make some more and send them over to Toronto? haha just kidding :)

Glad you got a little break, I know how you feel-sometimes its just so relaxing to get a break from all the responsibility-and then when the puppy comes home,everything feels perfect again :)

Puppy kisses to you and Mulan,
Nat and Petey

*~Amy~* said...

Yummy!
Good for you for finding someone to take Mulan for a bit. Breaks are good. You are right about looking at puppies from a new perspective. I guess I'm a little extra crazy. I still want to take each and every puppy I see home. Even if I just got a new one, or have one with me at that exact moment.