Friday, June 09, 2006

Ohio!

Sorry it has been so long. We finally have a house and internet!
We are just about all settled in. Mulan is doing well. Let's just say
that a twenty hour car ride in the back seat with a lab is "interesting."
I think we can probably leave it at that.
I have been impressed with the climate difference up here. The first day
we moved in it was over 90 degrees. Then the temperature dropped and
it rained for three days straight!
One of the new things Mulan has learned is how to behave in a house. It just
clicked with her one day and she doesn't chew as much as she used to. I just did
a check on her weight and she weighs almost 60 lbs! Thanks for everyones support I hope
that I can start updating more regularly from now on.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Candace,

I'm glad you're all settled down and happy in Ohio =)Wow, a 20 hour drive- that must've felt like it took days!

Maybe Mulan could come to Toronto and show Petey how to behave in the house?

Nat and Petey