Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Michigan

We got to spend a few days in Battle Creek, Michigan last weekend.
Mulan stayed at the CCI kennel so you don't have to worry:)
It is a really nice little town they have a very nice zoo and even the Kellogs
Cereal Factory.
Mulan came back bathed and with her nail clipped! I was impressed.
Can you believe she is over nine months now. I don't think she is going
to be huge but she is not tiny either.
I just finished reading a article about a new kennel that specializes in "teacup" dogs.
Meaning dogs that are not over five lbs. In my opinion those dogs are more like "arm candy"
then a real pet. Why don't you just by a hamster?

3 comments:

thepuppyraiser said...

i totally agree! those aren't even dogs! i'd go for the hamster anyway--just so long as you don't give them a wheel, they don't make near as much noise.

glad you had a good trip, and it sounds like mulan rather enjoyed hers as well :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

haha, ya! Some of them are cute, but I don't like how some people get the small dogs just to dress up and stuff.

When Petey was smaller (and sometimes even now!) my friends with labs always made fun of me for not having a "real dog" or having a "half dog" or a "rat on a rope"! (Ahem, Sam and AmyG!)

Glad you had fun in Michgan!

Nat and Petey