Friday, December 15, 2006

Photoshop Class

I am taking a Photoshop Class for school and I had to create a layered piece for a assignment.
So all though this is fairly novice my mom said I should post it on my blog because it pertains to Mulan. . . .












Mulan Update: She is doing fine, we took her to the doggy park again yesterday. She played happily with her buddies for 45 minutes or so. She was all muddy when we got back and after I gave her a bath she promptly slept the rest of the evening.
I would also like to tell everyone that if you post a comment on a update that I did a while ago I probably will not see it. I will have a better chance of seeing it if it was posted on a new post.
-Thank You:)

1 comment:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Dog TAG, you're it!

Come check out Patience's blog to see the rules of the game.

Patience and Juneau