Monday, April 30, 2007

Few Mulan Pics

20 days until Mulans turn-in that seems so short:( I had a few requests for some more recent
pictures of her. The reason I havn't posted any in a while is because she does not look much different. Maybe it is because I am with her all the time. I snapped a few shots of her in mine room while I was doing homework. I would also like to post a few pictures from her last puppy class but I have yet to get a hold of my dads camera. When I do I will post them though.


6 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

What a beautiful girl she is.

Tabatha said...

Hi there may we link to your blog?

Megan and Orleans said...

She is such a pretty girl! Do you mind if I link to your blog?

Unknown said...

Would it be ok if I linked you to my blog? My blog is private but I can send you an invite if you like :) (just email me at finkea@gmail.com if you would like an invite)

Anna & CC'd Avril ;)

Anonymous said...

Would it be all right if I link you to my blog? My blog is private but I would be happy to send you an invite! (Just email me at finkea@gmail.com) (also-my blog is www.careerchangedgdbpupavril.blogspot.com)

-Anna & CC'd Avril

Anonymous said...

oops...I thought it didn't post the one before ;)