Saturday, May 19, 2007

Closure

We just got back from turning-in Mulan and it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I cried and cried and I am still crying now. The ceremonies were very nice and they had certificates and congratulations for all the puppy raisers. The house seems so quiet. I will post a monthly update from what I hear from CCI. I would like to thank everyone who has read my blog this past year and a half. I hope you have enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Candace,

You have done well. As I told you, I am proud of how you handled your responsibilities with Mulan. She was such a part of our family. I didn't think that I would cry - but I did.

Thanks for what you have added to our family.

I love you.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Good luck
-the dog blog

Tabatha said...

ahh your dads comments have me in tears!! What a wonderful thing that you have done though!!! Keep your chin up!!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh wow. I'm a first time puppy raiser too, but I have not turned in my pup yet. Oh was it a horrible experience? I hope not.
I am raising Cobra for KSDS in Kansas. Is it ok if I link you to my blog?