Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's Official!

We are officially moving to Columbous, OH at the beginning of June.
This city would not have been my first choice to move to but
we will be only 8 hours from our family instead of over two days.
I am going to miss the Texas climate and atmosphere so much.
I was born in Ohio but since my dad is a minister we were transfered
to Pennysylvania to be closer to his congregations. I was not even one year-old
so I don't remember it much. We were then asked to move to Oklahoma and
finally down to Texas. We have been living in the south for about seven years.
I have done a lot of growing up here and I barely remember our time up north
so it is going to be very different. For all you fans of Mulan I did not forget her
she is probably going to be shipped up ahead of us and stay at a official puppy raisers
until we get there. These next two months are going to be so hectic.

1 comment:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Best of luck with the move.

Ohio is one of the few states I have visited, and I had a very nice trip there.

Take care,
Sam, Calvin, and Patience