Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another Puppy Class

When we picked up Mulan she was so excited! That made me feel pretty good.
She is sooo big she looks like a adult. I will post pictures as soon as I can but my camera
is full from vacation right now so I have to wait until I empty it.
We took her to one of the monthly puppy classes at the CCI center last night. It was really
enjoyable we did relays with our dogs where we had to carry a spoonful of dogfood while
handling our dogs in the correct manner. Whichever team filled up the dog bowl at the other
end of the room first would win. There was also a added distraction of dog food on the ground.
So it was a good way to reconnect for both Mulan and I.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like a fun way to review commands and stuff!

Glad you and Mulan have been reunited and reconnected!! :)

Hobbes Dogs said...

Glad you and Mulan are back!

What a fun relay.

Sam and Patience

thepuppyraiser said...

that is a good idea. glad you got your baby back! (no i won't break into song)

*~Amy~* said...

Wow sounds like fun! Can't wait for pictures.

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris