Friday, August 11, 2006

NYC!

We are at our grandparents house for a few days so I have access to a computer.
We just returned from visiting New York it was fabulous! We had been before
but we have done the usual tourists things and visited Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty.
This time we got to really know the city. We got to picnic in Central Park, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, walk the Brooklyn Bridge, see the play "Stomp", visit Little Italy, eat every type of food imaginable(one of my favorites:), see the "Today" show live with Anne Curry, go to Ground Zero, and the list goes on. I really enjoyed it. I think my two favorites were visiting Chinatown and running to a little diner as the rain poured down! I am blessed with parents who are willing to try anything and be adventerous.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! That sound's amazing!!

I kinda wish I were you right now ;)

Erin said...

TAG your it visit my blog for details

Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Wow! That sounds SOO fun! I'm with Nat- I wish I was you =P