Saturday, September 16, 2006

LPCCI Booth

Mulan and I got to help work the CCI booth Thursday at the Lions
convention. Mulan loved all the attention and behaved very
well. It was a very neat experience. I answered a lot of questions
about CCI and my personal stories of life as a puppy raiser.
One lady I talked to at the booth was getting her ninth puppy
the following week! Nine puppies is a lot. Mulan is now on four
cups of food a day. This is to fill her out a little bit. And the next bag
of food we buy will be adult food(we have been feeding her puppy food).
Here is a picture of us at the CCI booth.

1 comment:

The Dog Blog said...

wow I feel wierd. my puppy never had more than 3 cups a day. that was when he was between 5-9 months. when his metabolism slowed,he was at 2 cups ever since.