Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 11

I can't believe tommorrow it will have been five years since September 11. I remember
that morning very clearly. I feel for everyone who lost someone.
Today we took Mulan to a little outdoor tomato festival. It only had three tents!
I tried my first fried green tomatos and tomato fudge (don't try either of them).
My mom and I were discussing how Mulan has changed while we were gone. There
is a definant difference. Before she was unable to just lay and relax , but now she will lay
around for up to two hours doing nothing. It is kind of enjoyable. It makes life much easier
for all of us.

3 comments:

thepuppyraiser said...

that's cool :)

i love tomatoes and fudge, but tomato fudge?! interesting...

Erin said...

um that really doesn't sound very appitizing..i didn't spell that right but you know what i mean i think :-)

Natalie said...

tomato fudge...i wonder who was the person who had the idea to make that! :P